With a keen interest in Big data analysis and visualization, I have leveraged my extensive engineering experience in semiconductor devices to tackle real issues in data science and deep learning. Currently, I make semiconductor devices and am a data scientist fellow at Sharpest Mind working on data science projects/initiatives.
I am passionate about leveraging data, machine/deep learning concepts to analyze and solve meaningful problems.
My tech stack includes:
Python, R, Shell Scripting
MySQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive
Machine Learning Libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, ggplot2)
Supervised & Unsupervised Machine Learning
I am a material scientist and professional in crystal growth with Molecular Beam Epitaxy, Electron Beam Evaporation, Sputtering, Semiconductor (micro and nano) Fabrication (with both Silicon and III-Vs for optical sources and detectors), Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) Systems, Material characterization (X-ray & Electron Diffraction, Electron imaging, SIMS, MEIS, RBS, FTIR, near and mid infra-red spectroscopy … ).
I have proven expertise in:
▪ Research Methods, Ethics, Protocols.
▪ Design and Setting up Sophisticated Experimental Laboratories.
▪ Oversight of Multi-site Research Labs and Clean-room.
▪ Lab Operations: Supervision, Orientation, Instruction, SOPs.
▪ Equipment Maintenance/Resources Management.
▪ Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting.